How to join
- Please have your student ID cards on you!
- Go to the reception of the City Space building, which is located across the road from Murray Library. (The reception is allocated on the top floor of the building, where the gym is.)
- Here, you will need to fill out an application form and pay a £10 annual membership fee.
- You will be asked to take a picture for the membership card.
- You will then receive a membership card which will make you an official member of the ISOC.
*(In certain circumstances, there may be a back log of printing membership cards. In this case, you will be given a receipt and will be asked to collect your membership card in a couple of days.)
To get access to the masjid:
- First and foremost, for you to access the masjid, you will NEED to be a member of the ISOC.
- If you already a member of the ISOC you will need to go to the Technology Centre Unit 3 which is located left of the Murray Library.
- Show your Student card, ISOC membership card* and fill out an application form provided and collect your Masjid access swipe card.
- At the end of the academic year you MUST return the card back or you will receive an invoice of £10 charge at your home address.
*(If you have just become a member of the ISOC and you haven’t been given your membership card – don’t worry! You will be given a receipt when you have paid your £10 membership fee. Take your receipt to the Technology Centre and they will give you an application form for accessing the masjid)